2021-22 Student Handbook and Wellness Guide

General Complaints

Complaints or grievances should be forwarded in writing to the Vice President for Student Affairs (Dr. Nichole Spencer, Building 1300, 706-771-4035) for appropriate referral. The standard procedure for reporting and settling these complaints and/or grievances are listed under “grievance procedure policy” section of this document.